§1 Legal basis
§2 General provisions
- The administrator of personal data of the Website Users within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data is the owner of the plastmoroz.pl online service available at: http://plastmoroz.pl (hereinafter referred to as "Web Site"), ie PLASTMOROZ Sp . o.o. Sp. k., ul. Zygmunt Augusta 3c, 78-200 Białogard, EU VAT: PL6722077854, phone: +48 94 312 58 96. E-mail: email@example.com. The owner of the Website declares that he adheres to the rules of personal data protection of Users and all legal regulations provided for by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135).
- The User has the right to ask the owner of the Website to obtain comprehensive information on how we use his personal data. We always strive to inform you about the data we collect, how we use it, what purposes we want to serve and to whom we pass it, what protection we provide to other entities and provide information about the institutions to contact in case of doubt .
- The owner of the Website on the terms set out in the Regulations and in this document has exclusive access to data.
§3 Privacy rules
- The website seriously treats the privacy of its Users. We are characterized by respect for privacy and the fullest possible and guaranteed convenience of using our Website.
- We value the trust Users place in us by entrusting us with their personal data in order to provide services and fulfill the order. We always use personal data in a fair manner and so as not to disappoint this trust, only to the extent necessary to perform the order including its processing, fees, delivery to the User / Client.
- The user has the right to obtain clear and complete information on how we use his personal data and for what purposes they are needed. We always clearly inform about the data we collect, how and to whom we pass it, and provide information about entities to contact in case of doubts, questions or comments.
- In case of any doubts regarding the use of your personal / user data, we will immediately take action to clarify and dispel such doubts, and in a full and comprehensive manner, we answer all questions related to this.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect Users' data against improper and uncontrolled use and to secure them in a comprehensive manner.
- We make every effort to protect Users against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure and destruction of information in our possession. Especially:
- We control methods of collecting, storing and processing information, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to the system.
- We provide access to personal data only to employees, contractors and representatives who must have access to them in order to process them for the purposes of the Website. In addition, under the contract they are obliged to maintain strict confidentiality, to enable us to control and verify how they fulfill their obligations, and in the event of failure to meet these obligations may suffer consequences.
- We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding data protection and we will cooperate with data protection authorities and law enforcement agencies authorized to do so. In the absence of data protection regulations, we will act in accordance with generally accepted data protection principles, principles of social coexistence as well as established customs.
§4 The scope and purpose of collecting personal data of clients
- The Seller processes the necessary personal data of Customers in order to fulfill orders and for accounting purposes and only such:
- in order to conclude a sales agreement, complaint and withdrawal from the contract,
- issue a VAT invoice.
- The Seller collects and processes and stores the following user data, which may be voluntarily entered by the User in the contact form on the website:
- name and surname or company name,
- e-mail address (e-mail),
- telephone number (cellular, landline),
- information about the web browser used,
- other personal data provided voluntarily to us.
- The website owner declares that providing the above data by the User is completely voluntary but also necessary for the full implementation of services by the Website.
- Third-party services:
- Google Analytics - Learn more: How Google uses data collected when using the websites and applications of their partners
- Facebook - Data rules
- Pinterest - Privacy rules Pinterest
§5 Rights and obligations
- The owner of the website has the right, and in cases of law, also defined by the statutory obligation to provide selected or all information about Users of the Website to public authorities or third parties who submit such a request under the applicable provisions of Polish law.
- The customer has the right to access the content of his personal data, which he provides to the owner of the Website, the user can correct these data, supplement at any time, and has the right to request that the owner of the Website remove them from their databases or cease to process them without providing any reason. In order to exercise its rights, the User may at any time send the message used to the address of the Website owner's residence or e-mail address or in a different way that will provide / forward such request to the Website owner.
- A request from the User to delete personal data or to cease processing by the Website owner may result in a complete lack of possibility to provide services by the owner of the Website or their serious limitation.
- The Website Owner undertakes to follow the applicable law and the rules of social coexistence.